Disclaimer:

This blog does not represent the views, beliefs, traditions, etc. of all Pagans. This blog does not claim to be 100% correct, nor does it claim to have every answer. This blog represents the personal views, beliefs, and morals of one Pagan. This blog represents the belief system and spiritual journey of one Pagan. The blogger in charge of this blog is not looking for followers or others with the same outlook on life. The blogger believes that every individual is exactly that, an "individual;" with individual beliefs, individual paths, and individual outlooks on life. The blogger stresses how important it is for people to discover their own spiritual paths, their own system of beliefs, and their own morals.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Samhain - A Thin Veil

We recently celebrated Samhain. And Samhain happens to be my namesake, or at least, for my pagan name. Samhain is especially special to me! It marks another year practicing paganism... that's 11 years total! That's half the years I've been alive! I have officially spent half my life as a pagan of some form! PROUD MOMENT!!

Whew...ok, back to Samhain.

I know this post is a bit late. My apologies.

My Samhain was pretty busy. My soulmate and I took my child out trick-or-treating. The Tigger costume was absolutely adorable! So much candy!

It was nice to see all the costumes, and just sense the happy atmosphere! I hope your Samhain was as lovely as mine.

I would like to share my Samhain altar with you, so below are some photos!








And as always, here is a layout of my Samhain altar, complete with labels:


And of course, and infographic for more information on Samhain:


I hope you all enjoy!

Blessed Be and Merry ye Part!

)0(

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your post, I'm asking a friend to give me a reading because I have a lot of questions and this has been a bad karmic year for me. I found this post insightful!

    ReplyDelete